⭐ ⚡️ Special launch pricing: $100
$150 ⭐ ⚡️
Stop the search. Build a tailored personal knowledge system so you never lose another idea.
Hello! I’m Elizabeth Butler, a physician, researcher, and working parent. I've spent years figuring out the best ways to manage the overwhelm of digital notes, documents, and information flow.
In the Calmer Notes self-paced course, I help busy people like you create a customized personal knowledge management (PKM) system that works for your life. You'll develop a streamlined method to organize your ideas, notes, and documents so you can feel more clear, creative, and calm in your professional and personal life.
- What personal knowledge management (PKM) means -- and why busy people need a PKM system to stop feeling overwhelmed 📚
- How to identify the existing pieces of your PKM system 🔍
- How to choose the right note-taking app that actually works for you (instead of switching apps every few months) 📝
- How to design and create a personal knowledge management system that works for the reality of your right-now life 🕰️
- Years of hard-won, first-hand knowledge about personal knowledge management I've accumulated after years of completing a PhD, an MD, and working as a physician while parenting 👩⚕️
What you'll get
- The Calmer Notes: Personal Knowledge Management self-paced course textbook in PDF and EPUB format
- A companion self-paced course workbook in Markdown and DOC format
- Exclusive access to a database of categorized PKM software to help you find the best apps to support your new PKM system
Visit the Calmer Notes sales page
Want to know more details about what's included in the course? Head over to the Calmer Notes sales page for a deeper look.
The pricing for Calmer Notes is tiered for launch. This means that the price gradually increases as more people buy copies.
20 copies at $20SOLD OUT 20 copies at $30SOLD OUT 20 copies at $40SOLD OUT 20 copies at $50SOLD OUT 20 copies at $60SOLD OUT 20 copies at $70SOLD OUT 20 copies at $80SOLD OUT 20 copies at $90SOLD OUT
- 20 copies at $100 ← ⭐ Current price ⭐
- 20 copies at $110
- 20 copies at $120
- 20 copies at $130
- 20 copies at $140
- Regular price - $150
What is included? Who is this for?
Calmer Notes is a self-paced digital course. When you purchase Calmer Notes, you'll get the Calmer Notes textbook in PDF and EPUB format. You'll also get a companion self-paced course workbook and access to an exclusive database of PKM apps to help you find the perfect software for your system. The course is high-yield and outcome-focused: the textbook and accompanying companion workbook will help you put the Calmer Notes method for personal knowledge management into action right away.
Some people may prefer a more time-intensive course experience. There are plenty of personal knowledge management courses out there. These alternatives might be a great fit for you if you have a fair amount of time and freedom in your schedule to dedicate to this project; if you enjoy learning via video instead of written text; and if you find you do your best learning with external deadlines or peer pressure to stay accountable.
The Calmer Notes course will be a great fit for you if:
- You are aware of existing note taking setups and systems, but have found they don't quite fit your unique needs and constraints.
- You struggle to choose the right note taking app, and find yourself starting over from scratch again and again.
- You want to build a note taking system designed to fit the way your mind works-- not someone else's.
- You're a self-motivated, independent learner and thinker.
- You enjoy reading, and find that you process information best by highlighting, making notes, and revisiting written text.
The Calmer Notes course won't be the right fit for you if:
- You're looking for a detailed tutorial on how to implement one single note taking methodology (similar to zettelkasten or building a second brain). The Calmer Notes method offers a flexible, personalized approach to crafting a customized, tailored digital note taking system. By design, there is not one singular structure, note taking system, or app used in this method. Every student implementing the Calmer Notes method will end up with a different note taking setup. If you're looking for a detailed, technical tutorial on how to set up a single note taking methodology, I encourage you to explore the many YouTube tutorials and online courses dedicated to setting up a personal knowledge management system in a single app or using a particular structure.
- You prefer to learn via video. The Calmer Notes self-paced course is currently a text-based course, with content offered in PDF, DOC, Markdown, and EPUB formats.
I do encourage you to carefully review the table of contents for Calmer Notes included here, and to explore my blog archives to see if this is the right fit for you. Please do feel free to contact me with any questions prior to purchasing: I want to help ensure this type of course is best suited for your needs.
🔽 Want to know more details? Browse through the table of contents below... 🔽
And here's the introductory page to the PKM software database:
What do other people think of Calmer Notes?
The early adopters of the Calmer Notes method are just the loveliest group of people. ❤️ I'm delighted to share some of their kind words!
Check out the Calmer Notes Wall of Love on Shoutout.so to see more testimonials about Calmer Notes.
The Calmer Notes self-paced course textbook in PDF and EPUB format
Companion workbook in Markdown and DOC format
Exclusive access to a database of PKM apps
- The Calmer Notes self-paced course textbook in PDF and EPUB format
- Companion workbook in Markdown and DOC format
- Exclusive access to a database of PKM apps